cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Also clicking on a thread post (from the RECENT page) see...

The new page number looks ace!

Not sure if I mentioned it but clicking a thread title in RECENT should take you to the last post (preferably the last one read by the user) and not the first post.

And a small thing I just noticed is that the Mark As Solution, Quick Reply and Reply buttons seem destined to word wrap to a second line (no matter how wide the page). Be nice to see them fit on a single line. Perhaps change remove the "MARK AS" bit?
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Hi,

Missing the ability to click on someones name and PM them. Also recently needed to block an unfriendly poster and noticed that has gone too. There is an option to IGNORE USER if they have sent you a PM but nothing that can be clicked on if they're just someone you don't want to hear from in the forum itself.

Peter Gillespie
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey everyone! 

Thank you for all the feedback, we've made some changes over the weekend,

1.  The Discussion boards have been updates so that the recent tab will now show correctly the most recent posts into the community like how it used to be.

2. The unanswered board will now show posts that haven't been answered at all by a community member or a user. ( instead of only showing ones that didn't have an Accepted Solution )

3. Spacing on featured blog and styling has been updated to have the correct html format.

4. Added options in the toolbar when writing a new post such as inserting code, html links, format of text etc, just click " expand toolbar " to see these options. 

New updates for current in scope fixes like the ones you've mentioned above @petergdownload  are being looked into and will be updated soon!

Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: New look forum

Hi Optus.

Sorry to post here but I suddenly only have access to quick reply. If I hit reply I get the usual page but the "Body" square flashes up and then disappears so I can't type anything. Not sure if its my system or Optus but just a heads up.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Women's Super League 2019/20 Fixtures on Optus Sport

Hi Peter,

Is this still happening? We've been unable to replicate on our end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Women's Super League 2019/20 Fixtures on Optus Sport

Only on my home PC, which suggests its an issue on my end. Will try clearing cache etc. tonight.

Thanks