cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Also clicking on a thread post (from the RECENT page) see...

yescrowd is in such a jumbled mess who knows whats happening.

I want to see NEW posts, not newly replied posts - e.g. a septerate tab.

Now sending all the yescrowd emails to a junk folder as it does nto provide the actual thread name like it used to - only part of a reply - which is not very helpful.

Soem things are better but I feel like its a step backwards.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey everyone,

Again, thanks for all the feedback. We are aware it's still very buggy at this stage however passing on everyones feedback along with a list of our own to address all these user opinions. 

We were unable to test some of these until it was in a production environment, now that has been done please be patient as we implement these changes for you. We're mindful of the users that jump on here daily to make this a better experience for all of us to use. 

I'll keep you updated here as we move along with this week with changes. 

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Paddylee wrote:

yescrowd is in such a jumbled mess who knows whats happening.

I want to see NEW posts, not newly replied posts - e.g. a septerate tab.

To be fair, that's really how it should be set up. In its current state, it also makes it harder for us Mods to respond and keep track of incoming threads.
We'll get there @Paddylee 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

But who is DAN_C2?

2019-10-08 09_40_18-Inbox - admin@paddylee.net - Outlook.png

Smiley Surprised

Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

He's just another bug we've found. Ignore him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

So not your long lost clone?
More like long lost system gremlin...

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: , I can't see any subject lines in the Private Messages....

The subject line in that example is: 

Re: NBN Alternative

I don't fault you for missing it, I did the exact same viewing my messages.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: , I can't see any subject lines in the Private Messages....

Thanks @Ray_YC ,

I did finally catch it yesterday. The font being the same (and with no gap between) the as the main body text through me. 

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Paddylee ,

I think setting all posts (new and replies) to the top of the RECENT tab is a good addition. Although the enlarged formating and subject line vagaries is making it seem quite a jumble. I always thought it a problem that popular posts just drifted off the first page after 24 hours never to be seen by most. Also people often search and posted new queries in  old posts and I think I was probably the only person that saw them (as I got notified because I had already posted in that thread). 

It does need a bit of sorting though. IMO the best feature would be a POSTS SCINCE LAST VISIT tab. It clears every 8 hours or so (so a quick visit doiesn't mean all the new posts are immeadiately gone). New posts and those that are Replys should be easily identifiable.

Perhaps for v3.0

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi crew,

Just wanted to provide a quick update on some of the bugs/issues that have been fixed:

• Optus logo official message appearing for only the Optus account now
  • Optus logo and board subject properly in place on Internet Explorer browser
  • Category icons intermittently not appearing on Mobile fixed
  • Private Message subject highlighted different to body of message
  • Page Number of thread highlighted

We're still working through some more, please feel free to keep providing feedback.

Cheers!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy