cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi No problem with moving the cursor but seem to still ha...

Hi
No problem with moving the cursor but seem to still have a problem trying to paste a link.
At the end of the post can paste a link but when you paste a link in the middle of a post you can't paste it in a blank space. Will paste over the word following and delete that word.
Just a arrived in Bundaberg so will have a closer look later today or tomorrow.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Where does one see who was the latest person to reply to...

Where does one see who was the latest person to reply to any posts I have been involved with? 

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I usually just use the email alerts (Gmail dumps then all...

I usually just use the email alerts (Gmail dumps then all under the forum tab) and I have rules to automatically delete any with the word moderator or kudos in them.

I do not the new notifications button at the top that seems to do the same thing 

Note the forum upgrade has made one huge functional change. Whereas only new posts appeared at the top of RECENT posts, now any follow up post seems to bring it up to 

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: I usually just use the email alerts (Gmail dumps then all...

Thanks guys.

We've sent off a list of bugs for the tech guys to look into as soon as possible.

Keep any more observations you come across coming.

Peter, for Private Messages for now you need to click on the subject line of the PM to be able to open it. We've got this one on the list (and the not being able to send one in the first place).

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

The Telstra forum changed to this layout and I found it t...

The Telstra forum changed to this layout and I found it that unproductive I never went back.

Cheers mate.
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Yeah, its all jumbled now :(

Yeah, its all jumbled now Smiley Sad

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

, I can't see any subject lines in the Private Messages....

@Ray_YC ,

I can't see any subject lines in the Private Messages.

Annotation 2019-10-04 155646.png

That's from my list of PMs now (a little self serving but hey) 

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Yeldarb, I agree the move to such large blocks for each...

@Yeldarb, I agree the move to such large blocks for each post does reduce the info available at a glance. Its like you've zoomed right in and can only really see a few posts at a time. It might suit casual crowd members more than old timers. I'm waiting to see if its just something to get used to.

Peter Gillespie
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

, One thing that seems confusing is the new SUBJECT line...

@Ray_YC ,

One thing that seems confusing is the new SUBJECT line per individual post. The email notifications I get use whatever someone puts in. So instead of a heads up that the "New Forum" thread has a new post I get a semi random SUBJECT that could be a REPLY to something or a new THREAD. 

I think that if a person doesn't supply a SUBJECT then the system just uses the first sentence in the post as a default making matter more confusing.

Peter Gillespie

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Also clicking on a thread post (from the RECENT page) see...

Also clicking on a thread post (from the RECENT page) seems to take you to the first post most often (sometimes to the most recent post, as it should)
Peter Gillespie
0 Kudos
Top Contributors