Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor malph1
New Contributor

Need my phone contract to get Air Buds

Hi

I have recently got an S10 from optus via online service. I then tried to claim my free Air Buds, however because I did not receive a copy of the contract for the phone . I can not claim them. I tried to use the delivery docket, but that was unacceptable. Please see below for Samsungs response,

Thank you for registering to the Samsung Galaxy Buds Promotion 2019. Upon reviewing your documentation, you provided a delivery note which we don't consider as a proof of purchase. Please secure a receipt or a copy of your contract that will clearly show the details below:

If your POP is a contract, lease payment plan or welcome letter from a Telco or retailer: Your name, the name, model and IMEI/Serial number of the Participating Product, the name of the Telco or retailer, the terms of the contract or lease, and the time and date of Purchase.
If your POP is a tax invoice: The name and model of the Participating Product, the Participating Retailer (including the relevant store details), the price paid for the Participating Product, and the time and date of Purchase.

So, I am on a 24 month contract with Optus, how do I get a copy of it???

Adam

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Need my phone contract to get Air Buds

Hi Adam,

A bit strange that this Samsung offer has been out for several months and this is the first I've heard of a customer having issues claiming it. Our service team can provide a proof of purchase.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Message Us here or from your My Optus app under the Help menu.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos