Searching...
Highlighted

Need help accessing my account details on Optus My Account

[ Edited ]
AOWUM

I recently have had an issue with the My Account service, ever since I moved my mobile phone to Optus from Virgin after being notified of the upcoming Virgin closure. When my my mobile first moved the customer service team sorted out a few connection issues and set up My Account so I could switch between my broadband plan and my mobile plan in the My Account portal.

Recently I tried to log in and My Account kept changing as to what I could access. First I could only access my mobile, then later than week I could only access my broadband account, then later on I couldn't access either.

Now after talking to customer service again, I can access my broadband account but have no access to my mobile account. I can't log in to check my bill or change anything on that service. I can't register for a new account under a different email either. I contacted customer support because I wanted it to go back to the switchable account that I had. After being on live chat they put me through to a call and the service team member outside said "It looks like it is a non working day where you live, I will call you tomorrow". Since then they have not called me. Terrible service from Optus on that behalf.

All I want is to be able to access my bills and services and if they can't do that what is the point of having a service through them!!!

Hopefully someone will do something to help me out or I guess I will have to move all my services to a different provider.

Re: Need help accessing my account details on Optus My Account

Ray_YC

We’ve optimised your post to help users better understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community.

That does sound very frustrating. Our Community can't assist here, you will need to contact us for further assistance. Due to it being unresolved after so many attempts, please remember you are able to request to speak to a Manager to ensure it is resolved or if for some reason it can't be on the call, to have a reference.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos