Searching...
Highlighted

NBN login

oldandcranky

Have older account for mobiles which can be accessed from My account. Very receently signed up for Optus nbn,has totally different account number.  Can not access nbn account. Wasted considerable amount of time on line and also with phone, wating, waiting,listening to possibly worst music ever inflicted on any mortal,all to no avail. I did stumble upon the possibility that there could be some conflict with login details. Anyone have any ideas i am all ears, as this is the last hurrah before i pull the pin on what would be a very short association.

Re: NBN login

Ray_YC

Please see our Add / Remove Services in My Account help and support page.

If you still need assistance, please chat with us

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

oldandcranky

Ray Yc. Thanks, but I have been looking for these fictitious add service buttons to no avail. I did however find a post from  Truthseeker, posted June 4 2018 relating to My Account and My Services. This most certainly sounds pretty much on the money. Any ideas would be welcome as I am not going to be sitting with a phone glued to my ear listening to that terrible music for another wasted hour or two. 

Ray_YC

That user ended up contacting our moderators from the Social Media team to work out whatever the issue was with the account. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

If not, you can chat with us as per the original response. No hold music there, I promise. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

oldandcranky

I do have facebook account but unfortunately not all of us are fully conversed with the ins and outs and tricks to working these things. As for chat, by the time i have completd this small amount of diatribe someone like my grandson could have typed out Tolstoys War and Peace. What ever happened to good old fahioned email. Obviously conversing by phone with "tech support" is a bit of a waste of time. It appears to me that Optus is mainly interested in a younger demographic and mobile phones.

Ray_YC

Please follow our complaints process.  

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos