Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

NBN and mobile accounts

I have been a mobile customer with Optus since 2016 and I have recently opened an internet NBN account. Why can't I link both accounts because Optus will not allow me to register my new account using my email because it is already registered on my mobile account. How difficult can it be to link both accounts as Optus knows all my details.

Albert

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: NBN and mobile accounts

If the two accounts are in separate accounting systems (which they are slowly solving by migrating everyone to Jarvis) then you can't have multiple accounts linked to one email address.

Annoying, very much so.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: NBN and mobile accounts

@WHU it looks like it must be VERY difficult because I have been waiting for this to happen since I got my NBN (November 2017), I have to use another email address to log into my NBN account, very anoying, they have said that it would happen soon (that was a year ago), but Optus have no idea of what soon means.It could also mean NEVER.

0 Kudos