Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Cat81
New Contributor

My account unable to register or login

My partner and I have recently set up 4 services with optus. At time of activation I entered my email and passwords and either set them up in my partners name or my own.

I applied a $100 credit to one of the services but cant remember which one. When I enter any details used to setup for my account it does not recognize them. I also tried to do a forgot password and enter service number but the number comes up saying un verified and won't allow me to go any further. Im unable to log into my account for any of the 4 services I have.

Is anyone able to assist me ?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My account unable to register or login

That might be a task for tech support and the live chat link below could be quicker than waiting for an Optus staff member on this forum.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator GuyCS

Re: My account unable to register or login

Hey @Cat81 - not great to hear you're having trouble with your My Account. If you're still needing a hand, we should be able to check this out for you.

Can you please send me a private message with the following:

Full Name:

Date of Birth:

Account/Service Number:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Live Chat team via the link @Yeldarb provided above for immediate assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos