Searching...
Highlighted

My account Dashboard?

MichaelLL

Hi Optus,

There seems to be a small problem with "My Account", the only options i see are "Dashboard", "Direct Debit" and "Pay my Bills". 

I do not have any option to check "Billings and Payments" because that tab does not exist. Can you please help me.

Thank you,

Michael Li

Re: My account Dashboard?

Hollie

Hi MichaelLL

Sounds like we may need to log a case with our IT team so they can have a look into this for you. I've sent you a Private Message with the link to our form - please fill in your information and we will log this through for you.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

kwvoz42

I told Sasha from Livechat about the same fault and she claim it because I haven't got a bill yet.

Meg

We issue our bills monthly,so if you have linked your account .and are still unable to view bills, then we may have an issue with your profile that our IT guys can fix. Meg

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

990jordan

I cannot find my data usage in My account

thiagan

i cannot  log into yoru dashboaard to pay bills.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
28 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos