Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My SIM is still not activated - what do I do?

When waiting for a message to say my Sim is ready is the yes Optus network meant to stay at the top left corner of the screen because all it say is emergency call only it's been two days I'm still waiting for a message to say my sim card is activated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: What do I do

Hey there Batgirl,

Have you turned your phone off/on to refresh it on the network?

If your SIM still isn't activated, you'll need to contact Optus directly to see if there is an issue with it.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes I've been restarting my phone and I went to the optus shop yesterday but all they did was put my new number in the computer and said its not connected
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Batgirl, has there been any progress?

Just so we're completely across this one. Were you switching your number across from another carrier or have you been given a brand-new mobile number? 

For all porting issues,  we suggest reaching out to our sales support team. You can find them on Messenger

You'll want to select, Personal Mobile Track my order. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos