Searching...
Accepted Solution

My Optus - The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration.

dags1

Trying to setup direct debit for my new account & not getting past the Link my service prompt. Wasnt sure if service number is the mobile number or account number, but either one gets "The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration.". Same when I enter my internet userid

Solution

Re: My Optus - The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration.

Jeneral__Pain

Your Optus account number is just that, your account number. It's not your Service ID, Mobile Number or Optusnet username.

if you aren't sure of this, contact Optus by chat or phone on 133937 to discuss it.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

dags1
Ok, but Myoptus insists I enter either internet userid or service number in the "Link My Optus Service" prompt & I continue to get "The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration. Please check and try again." when I enter my internet username and if the service number is not the mobile number or account number, then I have no idea what it is and where to find it, so I continue to be stuck & the question remains, why do optus make it so difficult

Ray_YC

It sounds likely it's not something you're doing incorrectly, it may very well be an issue on the Optus end.

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos