Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

My Dashboard not showing Data Usage Summary

AF1000

For the past week , i cannot view the Usage Summary for my  Mobile Broadband.

It just shows "We are working on it".

Any ideas on when it will be solved? Anyone else got same problem?

And surely a big telco company like Optus can solve a website issue fast!?

Re: My Dashboard not showing Data Usage Summary

Melgrr

Same here. So annoying

Pete

Hey guys - could you please PM me through your full name, d/o/b, account number and My Account username/email? I've had a few reports of this and I'm working on getting this looked into further. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Solution

AF1000

i called up optus few days ago and made a complaint. 

the dashboard worked later that night. so that's the solution. 

Scott_M

Good to hear, thanks for letting us know. 

wattle

Same problem here...what goes???

Dan_C

Hmm. We're in the process of migrating post-paid mobile and post-paid mobile broadband services to a new billing platform.

How long have you been unable to access your data usage summary? We did perform a bulk service migration over the weekend, that could be the issue.

You're welcome to send us a PM with your account details. We might need to relink the service to your My Account profile.

I need your full name, DOB and account number.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer?requestType=NormalRequest&question=external+link&typeid=...

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Gronk

I'm having exactly the same problem with my mobile broadband account. login only to find there is no usage summary on the dashboard, despite trying other avenues on my account page. this is the second time this has happened. rang optus last night, they told me they have created a ticket for this issue, still no information. bitterly dissapionted. optus marketing people call me at night to ask me to switch my mobile phone account to optus. seriously. ???

Ray_YC

Hi Gronk,

Definitely sounds frustrating.

If a ticket was created last night it's highly unlikely new information would be available the next morning.

If it's not resolved in the next few days post your ticket number here and I'll be happy to follow up with the relevant team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Gronk

Thanks Ray, i dont think the operator i spoke to sent me the ticket number. appreciate your offer though.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos