Searching...
Highlighted

My Account

Chinners

Hi folks,

any my reason why I can’t access My Account through either chrome or in-private browsing?

Thanks,

Liam

Re: My Account

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

I would say there is glitch with the login as it is not visible to me either. I believe there were some problems yesterday and today that may have spilled over into other areas. I would check back later as the my account login issues normally get resolved quickly.

Edit: Hmm 8 hours later and still no my account portal and no live chat. Unusual to be out for this long.

ecofugal

I am having the same problem.

I am using an iMac running OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 with the latest versions of Safari, Chrome and Firefox

I can access the main site (optus.com.au) but when i click on the My Account link it just goes to a blank page.

The same thing happens when i click on Live Chat link.

prodos

I'm also having the same problems.

Yeldarb

Yep blank page on both the my account portal and the live chat for me as well. I must say its been an interesting 24 hours with international links down and running slow and now all the Optus service pages not working. I do believe they pulled the chat because of the net being down and all the complaints they would have received. I guess its too much to ask for them to post something on their main page about this. 

ecofugal

Still having the same problem re: My Account and Live chat

The only way i can successfully access My Account and Live chat is via the My Optus app on my iPad

That works perfectly

Ray_YC

I'm told it should be working now, I've tested it with my own and no issues.

You may need to clear your cache, temporary internet files, etc.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

EllePerz

Every time I try to access the main page in My Account it keeps redirecting to my Profile page. I have cleared my cache, etc but still not luck. I have also tried using Internet Explorer and Edge but it does the same thing on both.

ecofugal

I have just tried it on my iMac running OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

I can now access My Account and Live Chat using Google Chrome v74. seems to be working fine.

Unfortunately with Firefox v67 i can only access My Account.

Still no luck at all with Safari v11

Tommystigers

I have the same issue. Login - retrieving information bars show - then jumps to Update Profile and unable to exit.

The live chat tab is there but non-functional.

I need to get in so I can check my Wireless Broadband for data that has been siphoned the past month. 5-10 gig during the day with no one at home, modem password and wifi passwords changed, and with all devices turned off and or unplugged/disconnected.

The Optus App is 4th World quality. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos
12 Kudos
9 Kudos