cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Moonman
New Contributor

My Account - view detailed usage not working

I have a really annoying issue with the 'my account' portal.

When I log in to check my son's usage on his prepaid account (attached to my account), the information on the 'view detailed usage' tab appears for approx 5 seconds, then disappears. After this, the whole optus site becomes very glitchy and unusable (usually I get fed up and close the tab). I've tried clearing cache, resetting website cookies, re-starting, different browsers, incognito mode, different laptops, desktops, devices, apps, Optus online support...all the same result. Anyone else experiencing this? How do you fix it?

Fair to say I'm about jack of Optus and their ridiculously glitchy website... Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Account - view detailed usage not working

Had the same issue yesterday. I just deleted the app and reinstalled. If its prepaid make sure you have the My Optus App because it will read the sim card and go from there. . . 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Moonman,

As MRSKNOWITALL suggested, the My Optus app should be a helpful alternative solution.

It's disappointing to hear about your struggle with the MyAccount portal, at your convenience please Chat with us so if needed they can log it with our IT team to fix.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Stingray1975
New Contributor

I have the same problem mate! Not sure what they are doing and ive tried from various angles but nothing. Irs just broken

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor kuni
Occasional Contributor

I have the same issue, and did contact the Chat with Us, and they told me that they re-connected it and check in after 30 minutes, but it still does not work. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor Moonman
New Contributor

Yep, similar thing happened to me. I spoke to someone via online chat on 12/9. They 'escalated' the issue to the 'back end team'... told me to wait for 3-5 business days and I should have a response (still waiting btw). Now when I try to access the detailed usage via the website, I just get a '404 error - page no longer available'... not really the response that I was hoping for.

0 Kudos
Contributor Mountain-Man
Contributor

Getting the same thing here too, been like it for a few days... I like how they will advise the 'back end team'..  Is that the 'hor$e$ ar$e' end.. 

Maybe they need to talk to the front end team, or get some script kiddies onto it... 

Such a woeful webpage since they 'fixed it' last time. 

It never has my date/time stamp for usage correct, always hours ahead into the day. Log on at 6am, and I've got usage listed for 2130hrs that night..

0 Kudos