Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My Account - usage not loading

When i log into my account to look at unbilled charges, it won't load. Just stays blank.

I've tried multiple browsers, clearing cookies/cache, private browsers, different pcs, different phones.

One message i did get was on Firefox. Saying a webpage is slowing down my browsing. I googled that message and did multiple recommendations, but to no avail.

Tried chatting online, got send to IT team, but they closed ticket on me.

Any ideas?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: My Account - usage not loading

@natk79  Have you tried the My Optus app? Do you have access to a device that is not on the Optus Network? if so try using a Browser on that device and see if that works.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Not sure how to do via app. Im after unbilled calls and messages not data/ plan usage.

Ive tried at work, same 😞
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi natk79,

Interested to know why the ticket was closed when it's not fixed for you, what's the ticket number?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ticket 0553822.

Opened a couple of weeks back and closed, but unsure of date. Chatted to someone lastnight who said they would reopen.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

To be honest I don't understand what's happened with this one. That's not a normal ticket number, it looks to be INC0553882 which kind of looks incomplete.

My suggestion from here would be if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes, thats the ticket.

Thx, will message online.
0 Kudos