cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor SamanthaS13
Occasional Contributor

Re: My Account not working

Hi it appears I spoke too soon.  Checked my usage today and I get the tech difficulties error.   Here I go again on the Optus roundabout of tech support 😭

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Thanks for letting us know @DuckDodgers245

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @SamanthaS13, will reply to your PM now

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor B7ds
New Contributor

So this issue is still happening today it seems??...Same message today as it was a year ago as i have the same issues 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor zaremba
Occasional Contributor

My My Account is still working but Data Usage  (for prepaid)  now only shows 30 days use and cannot be download , I assume you have to print it out every 30 days to keep a record, Even Telstra is better than this .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Hey @B7ds - I've just tried to access my account and it appears to be working.  What browser are you using? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor B7ds
New Contributor

nope...still not working ...used 3 different browsers...still says having tech difficulties

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Can you private message me with your account details, full name and DOB? I'll take a look. 

Try our My Account Troubleshooting guide. 

0 Kudos