Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor SamanthaS13
Occasional Contributor

Re: My Account not working

Yep tried that and have tried on safari and chrome and now have error message about technical difficulties try again later.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Hello @DuckDodgers245 and @SamanthaS13, I'm sorry to hear that you're facing this error after logging in. If you send us private message confirming your phone/ account number, full name, date of birth and email address, we'll take a look at your My Account and attempt to re-sync/ refresh it. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

thank you and I have messaged you.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor DuckDodgers245
Occasional Contributor

@Mike-N sent you one earlier this week as well... just out of interest how long does this take?

it seems to me that nothing gets done at all... week and half in and already unimpressed, the simple things you would assume would be fixed at first point.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Omg it’s fixed after numerous online chats and phone calls, took over a week.    

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

you must be one of the lucky ones... i have gotten absolute morons on live chat that have absolutly no clue... now on the phone instead and OMG this phone menu system is just as bad...

did they happen to say what they did so i can get them to do the same @SamanthaS13 ????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I rang and I live chatted everyday with each person telling me it’s either the back end or they’ve fixed it.    All incorrect.    My app works however online account still have issues.    Make sure your login email is same as what’s registered.     I nearly gave up as I was close to tears with frustration,     Like using this yes crowd I hate it.    Keep telling them back end.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

@SamanthaS13 definitely one of the most frustrating processes ever and i come from an IT backgroud...
i just got it sorted out,10mins on the phone and the bloke on there sorted it all out so easily.

for anyone else having the same issue, forget about using the live chat just call and go through the long phone menu and tell them they need to delete your profile and recreate it, they just did that on mine and all working fine now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @DuckDodgers245, apologies with any inconvenience caused.  Please let us know Here with your details if you still need a hand. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

@Aman_B as i have stated above i have already sorted it out myself. I ended up taking SamanthaS13's advice.

0 Kudos