Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor zaremba
Occasional Contributor

Re: My Account not working

Hi,

I eventually managed to create a log-in for My Account after several attempts The instructions  & prompts were a bit vague and hard to follow

0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @zaremba

Sorry to hear that. Have you been able to successfully log into My account? Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Steve68
New Contributor

I have the same problem, but I should not have to threaten to leave to get this fixed. When I called earlier today, I got no satisfaction and no one willing to take responsibility for the technical issue.

I just want to be able to see my details

0 Kudos
New Contributor SimSim
New Contributor

Is there any solution on here for this?  I spent 40 minutes last night in an online chat trying to set up the account only to be told to try again in the morning as "it is probably still loading the details" and then find 24 hours later, the only thing that has changed is that the dashboard now says "Hi there," instead of "Hi (insert my name)". 

How can I keep track of track of my data usage if you are unable to link my service to my account?

Occasional Contributor zaremba
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I took me 4 attempts over 2 days to create a  My Account log in.

I have a prepaid service & still can't figure out how much I have used in dollar terms.  It states my balance is nil even though I have recharged.

0 Kudos
Moderator Ev_

Heya, I've just tested our front page and it looks to be working now. If you're still experiencing issues let us know here and we'll help out. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor SamanthaS13
Occasional Contributor

Hello, seeking help with looking at My Account; I can log in to Optus account however when I click on "My Account" I received the message "oops! looks like the page you were looking for may be down or is no longer available, please try clicking on my account and then searching the page again.  If this does not work, please try logging in later on."    I'm not sure if it's related to the fact that I have a mobile phone and have purchased a SIM that has 100GB data and received a text advising it has been activated.  thanks,  Samantha.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @SamanthaS13

Hmmm, have you tried clearing your cookies/cache? May i ask what browser your using? 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor DuckDodgers245
Occasional Contributor

Clearing Cache/Cookies wont do anything its a backend issue not a client issue.

Also from what i have seen if you have the issue on 1 browser it replicates to multiple browsers... meaning its not a client issue its a backend issue. Probably the client data server is not syncing properly and needs to re-synced.

Still annoying the hell out of me, i have a sneaking suspicion that i have receivved a bill and i cant even view it and still havnt received an email either... incoming late fee me thinks...

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor SamanthaS13
Occasional Contributor

Hi I have the same issue.   How do you fix it?

0 Kudos