Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Harp01
New Contributor

My Account not working

Hi

I've been trying to log in to My Account, and while I am able to log in, once in it just displays "So we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. It's been like this over a week. 

Can you help?

Thanks.

Peter

0 Kudos
37 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: My Account not working

Hi

Occasionally it is difficult to login to My Account, when I have trouble I can sometimes access my account by logging into YesCrowd and then by clicking my name, then My Account.

Try and see if it helps.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Harp01
New Contributor

I'm actually logged in, its just that the site always displays "experiencing technical difficulties".  Story of my life with Optus. 

Here's a screen shot:

https://www.evernote.com/l/AHTzVmyLMwVLC4U08J34ebAJYjGtak3GF4A

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

What browser are you using? Optus my account is optimised for Chrome.

Worth a try using a different browser.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Harp01
New Contributor

I've tried Safari, Chrime and Firefox. All with the same end result - can't view my account data. 

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

I think the next thing I would do is to contact Optus either by phone or online chat.  Sorry I couldn't help.

Dave

0 Kudos
New Contributor Harp01
New Contributor

That went well. 

I used online chat as suggested to advise my account pages were not working and was told they would look into it. 

15 minutes later, my internet connection stopped working. After another online chat was told it could be unavailable for 3 days while they fix this. 

Enough is enough. Moved my Internet account to Aussie Broadband who had me up and working again in 3 hours. Optus, your service has been awful. Over charging, two disconnects and inefficient support has resulted in the loss of this customer.  I only wish I had left sooner. 

JustinB
Blog Author

Apologies for the delayed response and your My Account not working. Sorry you feel this way, I can definitely look into this for you now. Please send us a private message with your service no/ account no, full name and date of birth to sort this out.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor zaremba
Occasional Contributor

Hi

I am new to Optus, I can't set up a My Account log in , I can only get as far as step 1, is there a problem, any suggestions?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Hey @zaremba - sorry for the delayed reply to your post. What happens when you try to register here? You do need to register your account before you'll be able to log in. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos