Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

My Account not functioning

Docjon

I have been trying to access 'My Account' for the past 3 days.  I get a page with a Welcome message,    a link to My Profile and some links to Perks,  Yes crowd and Webmail.  But no dashboard.  Is there an issue?

Re: My Account not functioning

bonza

same thing with me.looks like Optus has made some changes so one cannot access their account

Eveline

The My Account fault has been resolved and is now back up and running. Can you please try deleting your web browser's cookies and cache and try again? I'd also recommend accessing the page from a private browser

Docjon

No ,  it's still not working.  I can access my profile and Yes Crowd when I log in But it is unable to retrieve  relevent information

bonza

bit strange. my account wasnt working yesterday. today it is. I didnt clear any cookies or anything, so who knows how it works

Eveline

@Docjon - If you're still having troubles getting onto My Account, please feel free to send through a PM to our team on Facebook or on Live Chat so we can take a closer look. 

Docjon

Nope.  My Account is still not working for me.  I have raised an IT case number INC0200917.  

KierenJ

Same with me.  Have tried to get this resolved twice with online chat over the past couple of weeks.  Was told last Thursday I'd be given an update in 24 hours.  Still nothing.  My incident ID is 1908201122.

Solution

Ray_YC

Hi there KierenJ,

If this still hasn't been fixed, please get in touch with us as Eveline mentioned above.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

KierenJ

Hi

Thanks to the Optus team for reaching out however it all looks like it is working normally again.

KJ

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos