cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Jonip
New Contributor

My Account login issue

Why doesn't the account login section of the app or the mobile website work. Both have login issues that have been ongoing for over 6 months

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Occasional Contributor Docjon
Occasional Contributor

Re: Account login

Optus'  'My Account'  servise is pretty poor in comparison to other corporations.  I had trouble logging in for weeks.   No it logs in but only shows my mobiles service.  There is no way to add services like there used to be.  I have NBN,  a fax land line  and a cable service at work  but I cannot access any of them online 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Account login

Hi guys,

Have you tried contacting Optus about the issues you're having?

It sounds like something needs to be resolved with your My Account profile.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu (if you're able to get into it).

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Quy
New Contributor

Re: My Account login issue

I can not login my account ? why ?
Can you check now , please!!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: My Account login issue

Hi Quy,

Please contact the Optus team via one of the above methods.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors