Searching...

Re: My Account does not show my services - Please resolve.

nazzienoo

Same issue for weeks here too. All I want to do is pay my damn internet bill.

Toomey

Hey @nazzienoo, please follow Shauna's steps above so we can look into this for you

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Amanda74

Is this something that has just never been resolved? I’ve had the same issue that still isn’t being fixed. I used to get emailed my bills, I could also log in and see them if I chose. Now I don’t get emailed my bill and when I log into my account there is no information and the reason it gives is ‘ your account appears to be new’, but I’ve been with Optus for over 10 years! I’m not paying my bill until I get an invoice showing me what I’m paying for.

Draak

I'd like to know how to resolve this as well.  I can see my mobile phone accounts but am unable to see my Internet Account. Would be great if this could finally be resolved.

Highlighted
Solution

Ray_YC

Please see our My Account help and support page.

If further assistance is needed, this is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos