cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor AOHT
New Contributor

My Account does not show my services - Please resolve.

On the 28/9 I contacted the live chat because I could not see all my services after signing in to my account, I could only see the billing section.

The operator tells me to troubleshoot my computer as he believes the issue is with my PC despite that I have tried on many different computers, and he was having the same issue himself on his PC!

After 40 mins of troubleshooting my PC, he reset my password as he think an update on the account will bring the services back. I logged back in with my new password and even the billing disappeared.

He advised that my account is “updating” that’s why I can’t see anything and it requires 24-48 hours to complete. My account was still not working after 3 weeks

He escalated the issue to the IT team and advised that it will be resolved within 1-2 business days. No one has contacted me since 28/9.

I have called back another time, not the live chat this time and I was advised that they did a system upgrade two months ago, and lots of users are having the same issue. Again, not true as my account was working two months ago.

Now I am being charged monthly with no visibility of the bills and getting generic responses from technical support.

I would like to resolve this asap as I have tired of the scripted answers that the operator gives. I have multiple services with Optus and this is the level of service is not acceptable. I definately do not have the time to chat or wait on the phone for a technician to provide another esclation or generic answer.

14 Replies
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Re: My Account does not show my services - Please resolve.

Hi AOHT - not good to hear of the experience Smiley Sad If you're needing a hand still, please send me a PM here with your full name, DOB and account number so we can fix this up for you. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor AOHT
New Contributor

Hi, 

I have seent to you.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Thanks! I've just replied, we'll chat there. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor NickJL
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. I have requested this be fixed twice now as I am unable to view my internet plan details on the my account page. I can't even switch to email bills as it doesn't accept my account number. Twice I have been told it will be fixed in 30 minutes.

Please have this resolved, I am so tired of dealing with Optus.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@NickJL, I'm happy to lend a hand with this one.

Can you send us a PM with your details? I need your full name, DOB, email address and the account/username of the broadband service.

You can send your details through to → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor NickJL
New Contributor

Thanks, check my 3rd PM, it has all the correct details.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

No problem! I've just replied back, I'll chat with you there. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jazzy9696
New Contributor

I am having this issue currently on the online chat operator pretty much just said so rudely “check your emails” I had already explained to him that as many times as Optus says they will email the bills I NEVER get them

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Shauna

Hey @Jazzy9696 - disappointing to hear how you were spoken to. Can appreciate this is quite upsetting. Terribly sorry! 

Are you able to send me a private message confirming your account number, full name and DOB?

I'll check on my end and see if there are any issues restricting this from occurring. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos