cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Bzip
New Contributor

My Account does not display my service information

Hello

For the past few weeks I have been an Optus customer I have been unable to see my usage data within the My Optus app and through the Optus website via safari for iOS (version number 12.1.4 latest as of this post). I can see there are many people that have had this issue and in fact I found a thread where the app developer and app manager had to contact the customer and eventually had it resolved. Perhaps there is some misalignment on your back end system. I do not know.

please see: https://imgur.com/a/tuC8bgC

I really need this resolved YesCrowd. I have done ALL the troubleshooting under the sun. 

iPhone X

via Optus 4G

0 Kudos
8 Replies
New Contributor Bzip
New Contributor

Re: My Account does not display my service information

UPDATE: Tried using macOS v10.14.3 (latest as of this post) safari v.12 and chrome v.72 still the same issue with website.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Bzip
New Contributor

Raised an IT support ticket through chat and after 2 days after the escalation it is now resolved. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor unsoundguy
New Contributor

I have emailed Optus of my frustration with trying to navigate their site, and the problem with logging into my account and NEVER (in months & months) being able to see anything, the screen always reads: “Some information on this page is not available at the moment. Please try again later”. And then when I click on what I think should lead me to the re-charge page, I get; “OOPS! Looks like the page you were looking for may be down or is no longer available”. It's almost impossible to navigate to anything on the optus website. Do you want to know what their response to my email was? Oh, that's right, they haven't responded . . . . . .
0 Kudos
New Contributor Bzip
New Contributor

In my experience go to the technical support team via live chat and ask the to raise an it support ticket detailing your issue. Mine is resolved now following this process. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor rkmallela
New Contributor

I have this same issue after converting my plan to SIM only. I have raised this with Optus technical team at least half a dozen times and no action at all. Optus backend systems are worse than what you might see under developed countries. Pathetic to say the least I have no idea how to resolve 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there rkmallela,

That is very disappointing to hear that it is still an ongoing issue. From what you have described it is likely an IT ticket needed to be raised as per the other customer example in this thread. 

Do you know if this was the case? Do you have the ticket number so we can try to follow this up?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor rkmallela
New Contributor

Hi Ray_YC,

Thanks for acknowledging the issue, I was given a ticket number "7e23589b-4882-4fcf-83ac-f2bb47f1c5b1" on 15th July and the issue still continues to exist as of today. Please check if this helps.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Moderator Eveline

We can check anything with the reference above I'm afraid. Do you have a fault ticket number that's 8 digits? 

If you can send our Social Media team a private message on Facebook, they'll be able to check your My Account set up to get this fixed. 

0 Kudos