Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

My Account does not display my service information

[ Edited ]
Bzip

Hello

For the past few weeks I have been an Optus customer I have been unable to see my usage data within the My Optus app and through the Optus website via safari for iOS (version number 12.1.4 latest as of this post). I can see there are many people that have had this issue and in fact I found a thread where the app developer and app manager had to contact the customer and eventually had it resolved. Perhaps there is some misalignment on your back end system. I do not know.

please see: https://imgur.com/a/tuC8bgC

I really need this resolved YesCrowd. I have done ALL the troubleshooting under the sun. 

iPhone X

via Optus 4G

Re: My Account does not display my service information

Bzip

UPDATE: Tried using macOS v10.14.3 (latest as of this post) safari v.12 and chrome v.72 still the same issue with website.

Solution

Bzip

Raised an IT support ticket through chat and after 2 days after the escalation it is now resolved. 

unsoundguy
I have emailed Optus of my frustration with trying to navigate their site, and the problem with logging into my account and NEVER (in months & months) being able to see anything, the screen always reads: “Some information on this page is not available at the moment. Please try again later”. And then when I click on what I think should lead me to the re-charge page, I get; “OOPS! Looks like the page you were looking for may be down or is no longer available”. It's almost impossible to navigate to anything on the optus website. Do you want to know what their response to my email was? Oh, that's right, they haven't responded . . . . . .

Bzip

In my experience go to the technical support team via live chat and ask the to raise an it support ticket detailing your issue. Mine is resolved now following this process. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos