Searching...

My Account changes

Elle28

Has the My Account dashboard recently changed? I used to be able to view detailed usage breakdown of all my calls, texts and data usage in one view, now it's in a different format and very clunky. Have I missed something?

Re: My Account changes

Dan_C

@Elle28, we've migrated services from an old billing & servicing platform to a brand-new platform.

If you have services that are still sitting within our old platform as well as the new platform, things may appear bit different.

I've checked mine and my unbilled usage details are displayed like the below:

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Elle28

Thanks for your reply. Mine doesn't look like that at all. Any idea if and when my services might be migrated?

Dan_C

The post-paid mobile migration is in its final stages.

Fixed services such as NBN broadband will take a little while longer.

When logging in to your My Account, are you prompted to select the account number for the service you wish to view?

Do you have an account number beginning with the letter 8 or 9? New account numbers begin with the prefix 62. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos