Searching...
Highlighted

My Account Refresh Loop

strippedscrew

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with my My Account dashboard page, pretty much the exact same issue as this, plus this, and this - these are all posts on Yes Crowd.

When I sign into My Account, I get a page (optus.com.au/customercentre/myaccount/notauthorised) that comes up with a message saying: "Oops! Looks like the page you were looking for may be down or is no longer available  Please try clicking on My Account and then searching for the page again.  If this does not work, please try logging in later on."

If I try to click on the Dashboard tab at the top, I also get the above message.

Alternatively, if I try to get to the main My Account page by clicking on my name and selecting My Account from the menu, the page says "Retrieving your information" but then constantly refreshes in an endless loop, never getting anywhere. 

I've tried this on my phone, as well as on a PC in several different browsers, in both normal and private windows, and nothing works. 

I have uploaded a video of the issue I, and many others are experiencing.

Could a Optus employee/Yes Crowd mod (for example @Dan_C) please reach out to me (PM on Yes Crowd is fine) to help me resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Re: My Account Refresh Loop

Yeldarb

I have seen this post before. Did you post it again under another name?

strippedscrew

@Yeldarb; Yes, but my old posts on my other account kept getting automatically deleted for spam. So I had no choice but to create a new account to get help.

Anyways, could an Optus Staff member (@Dan_C for example) please advise me what we can do to get this fixed?

[ Edited ]
strippedscrew

Bump. Could an Optus employee/Yes Crowd moderator please respond to this post advising me what to do? Smiley Sad

Someone else just posted a thread regarding the same issue

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos