cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor old-ocker
New Contributor

My Account: Oops! Looks like the page you were looking for may be down or is no longer available

When I log into my account to check my ipad mobile data usage I get this message.

OOPS! LOOKS LIKE THE PAGE YOU WERE LOOKING
FOR MAY BE DOWN OR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Anyone know how to fix.

Top right of page shows that I am logged in.

Browser shows - https://www.optus.com.au/customercentre/myaccount/notauthorised

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: OOPS

Hey there old-ocker,

Reading your subject I thought you might be starting a Britney Spears songs thread! I've edited it in case others are experiencing the same and can search for it a little better.

Please Message Us here or from your My Optus app under the Help menu for assistance with this one.  The team member will look into why that's happened.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Unable to log into My Optus app.

"Sorry about this

We are unable to display your services via our app.

Please log in to our website to view your services."

Unable to log into website.

OOPS

LOOKS LIKE THE PAGE YOU WERE LOOKING
FOR MAY BE DOWN OR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

What now.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Seems like something is happening with your account. Please Message Us here for assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

If I click on "Message Us here" link and then click on "Message us" it just tells me to download My Optus.

No way to send a message.

Next.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

You'll need an agent to go in and ensure that the account has been correctly linked to your My Account profile.

There's a unique customer ID number (separate to your account number) which needs to be linked up.

It sounds like you have a registered My Account profile, but the account hasn't been linked.  If you don't have the My Optus app, you can message our Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter. They're well across troubleshooting My Account login/registration issues. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos