Searching...
Highlighted

My Account “Not Authorised”

DanielJames

Hey, 

Recently, I haven’t been able to log into my account on any internet browser. I’ve tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox and it just comes up with “Oops, looks like the page you were looking for may be down or no longer available” I’ve been with Optus for 8 years and had the same log in and never had a problem. 

I can log in through the app fine but I can’t log on through any web browsers...

Any ideas how to fix?

Re: My Account “Not Authorised”

Ray_YC

Can you access https://www.optus.com.au/my-account

It looks like it has a hyphen between my and account now..

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

DanielJames

Still comes up with the same thing 😢

Ray_YC

Hmm, odd. Can you please post a screenshot?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

djmikeyg29

I have the same problem trying to view my home phone and internet account

Ray_YC

Can you please post a screenshot? 

djmikeyg29

acct error.jpg

Ray_YC

Thanks @djmikeyg29 

Can you confirm you can access fine via the App? I'm curious by that "selected billing account does not have any related service" message, you may need to try Add / Remove Services in My Account

djmikeyg29

i cannot add or remove accounts from via the app or the website

Ray_YC

Hi @djmikeyg29 

Please send me a Private Message with your account details. I have spoken with a member of our team who believes they know what the issue is but needs this information to take a look.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos