Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

My Account Login

[ Edited ]
Spinkle

I'm trying to login to my account from the YES app or the optus website - but neither are working.  I'm just getting and endless loop of reloads on the login to my account page.  

Re: Yes Account Login

[ Edited ]
RashmiYM

Similar issue with me  - where i am seeing someone else name after login and webpage is in indefinite loop..  I am worried about someone having look at my details.. Is this a data breach ? 

Davelew

Hi

On your browser go to an in private tab and try to login to My account.

Often works.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RashmiYM

I am working in Incognito/Private mode.. Still the same looping issue with someone else profile appear after I login.

KTmoderated

Same, only I get the additional extra of seeing someone else’s private info , their phone number and account number, not acceptable Optus such a breach of privacy 

Re: My Account Login

Ray_YC

Thanks for the details. Please know that we take our customer's privacy very seriously and have raised this to be investigated with the highest urgency.
We will follow up and post an update here once we have more information.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Can not login to my account app on my ipad

Sue5115
I am new Optus nbn customer. I can login to my account on desktop using windows 10. I am unable to login on my iPad. Went to online chat but they directed me to 1800 number but cannot get through. Can someone please help? Cheers

Re: Can not login to my account app on my ipad

Davelew

Hi

At the moment it looks as no one can login to My account because of a security problem.

There has always been an issue with login and the way round that normally works is to use a private tab in your browser.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

My Account

Brad96

How long is the My Account website down for?

my account

Sundance1

What is wrong with My Account? has been down since noon today 14/2/19

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
19 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos
10 Kudos