cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Candace91
New Contributor

My Account Issues

Is anyone experiencing issues when trying to login to 'My Account'. 

Thanks 😀

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: My Account Issues

Hi 

Browse in cognito or private depending on your browser

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor spectrelives
New Contributor

Yes, My Account and Dashboard have been inaccessible for four days now. All devices, all browsers, with cache cleared, it doesn’t matter. It’s either a “session time out” error or a “unable to log in” error or a “we are currently performing scheduled maintenance” message. Trouble is, for four days straight now that means we can’t see our Mobile Broadband Usage. Right at the switchover point where we’re trying to work out how much data we can use without blowing our cap and paying by the gig. It’s utterly ridiculous and unprofessional that Optus can seriously have it’s self service go offline for four days straight. Pathetic system. I bet their useless head of technology is off playing golf In Lilydale, back on Wednesday.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor CorporateClerk
Occasional Contributor

No issues with the my optus app 🙂!! 👍🏽

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor spectrelives
New Contributor

That app is completely useless for us because it only works if you have the SIM card in a mobile. Since ours is a mobile broadband sim it is sitting in a hotspot. The app is too stupid to work this out and will not show us our usage. It’s not a solution to this problem.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor timbo81
New Contributor

so is optus going to fix this, 5 days now can't login, the problem is your website,  I have the data sim in a modem so i'm not going to pull it out and put it in a mobile everytime i want to do something on my account.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear that's been the case for you @timbo81, it sounds like we'll need to take a look into this for you from our end.

Can you please get in touch with our Customer Care team via Live Chat here so we can help? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor unimpressed
New Contributor

Someone from optus advised me it was my browser when I said I have been getting the same error messages - timeouts or scheduled maintenance - for a number of days.

Seems to be fixed now, and yet I am still using the same browser.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors