cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor SeanN
Occasional Contributor

Re: My Account Dashboard won't load

Moderators - I have the same problem. My 2 'trial' services work, I can see online profile & services, but not dashboard or billing. Constant error messages, endless loops & spinning wheel. I've already wasted hours on numerous help calls & live chats, and had mentally dropped Optus as ever being an option. But I will give it one more go. I'm not going to waste another hour on a live chat or phone call, but if someone can sort this out with an email exchange I will give it one more brief attempt before resigning myself to staying with telstra

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@SeanN, I can go in and take a look.

We might need to de-link the services from your current My Account profile and re-link them.

This tends to solve most of the errors we see on our end. Can I get you to send us a private message?

I need your full name, DOB, account number and email address.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor SeanN
Occasional Contributor

Dan I just sent you a pm, but the account numbers didn't attach. i tried to send you a 2nd pm, but the system blocked it & told me I've sent too many !!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@SeanN, I've iniated the mesage from my end.

Can I get you to check your inbox and try and reply back there? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor cchan1
New Contributor

I tried today to reset My Account Password online, all my imputs came up error and I had to ask someone online in technical to reset at their end , it took the 1 hr?

After Login, Dashboard failed to work and send to a site say Welcome! show profile, perks and I new something was wrong with Optus site, took them a while to recognize the problem?

The site is still down!!

0 Kudos
New Contributor kelad
New Contributor

I have always had this issue. I have chatted online 3 times and each time they promise it will be fixed. What is going on?  They never get back to me...just expect me to keep chatting and going through the same story. Can anyone help? Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Hey @kelad - not great to hear you're having trouble with your My Account dashboard. Have you tried accessing your My Account via a private or incognito browsing mode to see if that helps? Alternatively, you can try clearing your browser's cookies and cache or use a different web browser altogether.

If none of the above works, please send me a private message with the following info and we'll check it out:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name: 
Date of birth: 
Account number:
My Account email address/username:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor tomrob
New Contributor

This is the biggest nightmare i have ever experienced !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My username used to be kelad. I got help from 4-5 people on this forum via PM (thanks for trying).

Then I get an email form optus saying my password had changed and another PM from Marie. I login and now it forced me to create a new username on this forum. Kelad is taken, so i took tomrob !!! I cant even get to the PM from Marie.

Man, I dont get why this is so complicated. The people say when they impersonate me they see the problem. The problem is when I login i get 3 errors saying to try again later blah blah. I have sent screen dump etc.

Man this is the worst.

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that @tomrob

Can you please PM us here and we'll get our Yes Crowd team to look into this and see if we can get this sorted for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor tomrob
New Contributor

Hey "Ev_" 

i cannot read PM's directed to kelad as i was forced to change it to tomrob. 

I cannot access kelad PM's anymore. 

The nightmare continues....

0 Kudos