cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor krstm
New Contributor

Re: My Account Dashboard won't load

I went on the Live Chat yesterday for help and they said they'd have the issue fixed within 4 hours. I've just checked this morning and it's still not working.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Thanks for getting back to us, @krstm. Can you please send me a private message confirming your account number, full name and DOB so I can take a look? Shauna

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor SeanN
Occasional Contributor

just had my 3rd Live chat [ and 1 phone help]. Also asked about the ipad app, which show my services, but doesn't update & has constant error messages. Referred to IT & "Will be rectified in 3-5 business days".  Not holding my breath

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Wayne123
Occasional Contributor

I checked Dashboard on Safari (Laptop) with no joy.  12noon WST 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Waybe123, we might need to go in and re-link the services from the back end.

When you get the chance, can you send us a private message

I need your full name, DOB, mobile number and email address. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Luckily I found the SMS option to check my balance as I have over $200 of MyCredit and it expires on the 8th of August.  Here is a link to check your basics in the mean time  - click here 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Easy-Optus-SMS-Menu-Functions-Text-Menu-to-9999/m-p/107064?_...

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Attempted to sent a private message ..... made a few errors (no subjust , copied text was HTML (?) ) and then got a message I have sent to many private messages - try again later.  I'll try again later 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey there Wayne, you can use this link to PM me 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Val_43
New Contributor

I've had issues with my account for about 3 months now.. 

I can access everything except for my dashboard. 

Tried on safari, Chrome, Firefox. 

On a mac, Windows pc and mobile. 

Doesn't matter which one.

I can login just fine and go to other sections but if you try to go into dashboard gives you nothing says something wrong try later and if you try to log out it loops for infinity 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hey @Val_43, as mentioned above it's probably a linking/provisioning issue that we'll need to amend on our end. Jump into Live Chat or send through a private message confirming full name, account/phone number and DOB and we'll take a look.

0 Kudos