cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor krstm
New Contributor

My Account Dashboard won't load

When I sign into My Account, I get a page (optus.com.au/customercentre/myaccount/notauthorised) that comes up with a message saying: "Oops! Looks like the page you were looking for may be down or is no longer available  Please try clicking on My Account and then searching for the page again.  If this does not work, please try logging in later on."

If I try to click on the Dashboard tab at the top, I also get the above message.

Alternatively, if I try to get to the main My Account page by clicking on my name and selecting My Account from the menu, the page says "Retrieving your information" but then constantly refreshes in an endless loop, never getting anywhere. 

I've tried this on my phone, as well as on a PC in several different browsers, in both normal and private windows, and nothing works. 

How do I access My Account???

0 Kudos
32 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: My Account Dashboard won't load

Just read the previous post 3 below yours.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @krstm, apologies for the issues here. It sounds like we'll need to check the provisioning of your profile on our end. Please jump into Live Chat with our Billing Team so we can grab your details and check this out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Wayne123
Occasional Contributor

I've been getting the same thing.  This is not new - have had it for a few weeks.  I was hoping the bug or reason would be repaired in the mean time.  I saw online to empty the cache and restart the brouser - no change.  But yes I also get the "retrieving your information" looping then ends with same message "opps....." .  Following with interest on this one.  

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Appreciate your input, @Wayne123

To confirm, you're able to log into My Account? What browser are you using? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor krstm
New Contributor

Yes, I can log in. I've tried using Firefox and Chrome but the problem with the Dashboard happens on both.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I used Safari and Firefox with the same result. Unable to log into My Account.  

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Correction I can log in and from the top naviagation menu I can access Billing & Payments , Profile , Tack Orders , Perks etc however not the Dashboard.  

0 Kudos
New Contributor krstm
New Contributor

Same here - I can access all the other tabs, just not the Dashboard.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor SeanN
Occasional Contributor

Same here. Can see 'my profile', but not dashboard, usage, or how to recharge i.e. the things I actually need the online account for. constant error messages & endless loops & spinning wheels. Have rung, online chat - no difference.This is intensely irritating optus.

0 Kudos