Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Johnnii
New Contributor

Me2u credit transfer

How do I transfer credit from one of my phone services to the other under the same user name ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Me2u credit transfer

www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/me2u-iou?requestType...id=1502...5

Reply with # followed by your Optus Zoo password. e.g. #mypassword. You'll receive a second text requesting the amount you'd like to transfer and the mobile number to transfer it to. Reply with # (followed by the mobile number you wish to transfer the credit to) and # (the amount to transfer in whole dollars)

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/prepaid/recharge-options/credit-options-me2u

Me2U is a great way of sharing mobile credit with some who's running a bit low. Click here to find out more.

New Contributor Roman
New Contributor

Reply to who? Jesus more information would be helpful. How the hell do we do this without the app. 40minutes I've been sent from one link to another with no outcome. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Moderator Vicky

Hi @Roman - I believe @shooterau is providing direct links to self-service options via our website which also outlines the process to send Me2U credits. We're all here to help each other out, but if you're still needing a hand we'll be happy to provide a further break down. You would need to reply to the automated message that comes back to you requesting you to confirm the number you wish to send the credit to. Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor andylch
Contributor

Optus is going to cancel Me2U on 5/Nov/2017?

0 Kudos
Moderator Ev_

Heya! That's correct. Prepaid Me2U is closing down on 5 Nov 2017. Impacted customers will be sent the following SMS to advise of the closure: 

We will be removing the Me2U service from 5 November 2017. After this date you will no longer be able to send or receive a Me2U. If you would like to recharge for another Prepaid service, this can be done using the My Optus app, or by referencing the relevant mobile number at optus.com.au/recharge If you feel adversely affected by this change contact us at 1300555002 to discuss your options within 42 days.

0 Kudos
Contributor andylch
Contributor

Yes, I feel adversely affected because I am using it every month to avoid my unused credit being forfeited.

Could you advise what kind of options our unused credit can have?

0 Kudos
Moderator Ev_

@andylch Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. To discuss your options moving forward, please get in touch with us on 1300555002

0 Kudos
New Contributor Notsoold
New Contributor

My situation is same and I am adversely affected because I am using it every month to avoid my unused credit being forfeited. I called 1300555002 and after on hold for 20 minutes - the agent could not understand and guide me at all. Anyone else has had better luck?

0 Kudos