I go to app to change billing details not available via app?? Told to go to my account via convoluted website.
Go to website log in and get to billing with error message saying cannot delete debit card details to enter new ones with no time or date when this can be done.
Call Optus 133937 sent text message back to same place??
Go to live chat and person person takes 3 minutes between responses obviously chat person is responding to too many people at once and cannot handle one call at a time. I ask questions to please respond but Live chat is useless and dies not respond??
Optus customer care is pushed off voice care to live chat but this service is also short changed with not enough staff. Optus wants to charge premium services more than small mobile resellers but want to provide useless customer service. Xero Net promoter score from me
1. No one should be hung up on by the automated service 133937 number. It is useless sending a text message which takes you back to the website you can't find the information in an overly complex website, even after doing a search or cannot not ammend or change what you need. The reason why we are calling is because WE CANNOT RESOLVE via the website. Don't send us back there and hang up
2. Text message should be sent to each person that called 133937 15 to 30 minutes later to ask if a) did the automated service solve their problem b) rating from 0 to 10 rating for self help customer service and c) if we still need someone to call back to assist
3. Whenever an error pop up on the website another pop up should happen to all you to enter your mobile to receive a text if system is down and date and time to try again. You have logged in as a customer so all your mobile details should already be there for customer service to provocatively AUTOMATICALLY receive a report from all customers who revceived an error message and who could not complete or find what they wanted via the website or via the app to then receive an text with apology and date and time to try again!!
4. Every live chat should have an alert reporting if the Optus live chat person is not just pretend typing and then go to someone else to answer multiple people at same to trick the system but who also does not start typing within 10 seconds AND does not press send after typing response within 10 seconds. Optus has dramatically reduced call center staff to save money and now it is unacceptable to now also provide poor untracked service via Live Chat!!
5. A text within 15 minutes should be sent at the end of Live Chat to provide a) rating from 0 to 10 rating if resolved b) Live Chat customer service and c) if customer still need someone to call back to assist