Searching...

Live chat not working at all (Mac, Chrome or Safari)

JBakaka

Honestly, from this link http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat none of the live chat options actually work anymore - they used to open up a chat window and now they do nothing. The phone has a 30+ minute wait.. great work Optus!!

Can anyone get me a link that *actually* works and doesn't redirect you 3 million times around the optus website?

Re: Live chat not working at all (Mac, Chrome or Safari)

Annoyed88

It absolutely drives me CRAZY when the systems goes down, or there is some kind of problem with the network. and they tell us NOTHING.

I'm going through diffrent forums and clickng on 5000 different web pages, chaging settings, trying to work out whats going on, all because Optus can't give us the uncommon courtesy to let us know someone or something has failed or made a mistake.

My apologies that this isn't a solution (I'm still working on that)

Also my mobile hotpot has decided to stop working. or Optus may of just cut me off because they have control over that sort of thing.

Shauna

Hey @JBakaka - our live chat landing page was recently updated, which may be why you're experiencing issues with that link. Try this one here.   

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

miketantouri

Yep....

Live Chat NEW PAGE! Not working!!!! WHY??!?!?!?!?

This page here!! - http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Marie

That's not good to hear @miketantouri Smiley Sad Which team are you clicking on when you try to chat but get this issue?

Have you tried www.optus.com.au/livechat to see if this works?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

miketantouri

I click on 'Personal' - 'Mobile' and 'Billing and General Support'

Not working

Highlighted

Marie

Thanks @miketantouri

Can you please confirm which browser you're using this in?

When you select Billing & General Support do you get an error message or does the pop up appear and go no where?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos