Searching...
Highlighted

Live chat is not alive

Margo

I request chat every day, same topic (technical difficulties preventing network access to be able to use international roaming'. I've tried once or twice a day for about a week and get the same message (all our consultants are busy, we'll let you know as soon as one is availabe). No response, just the spinning circle. Then after a while, the waiting business ends and the page goes blank. I have the app on my phone but due to the problem my SIM is not recognised so have gotten nowhere. I'm therefore trying chat using a laptop. Very very frustrating. So, why can't I contact live chat?

Re: Live chat is not alive

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

Many people have reported delays trying to get onto the live chat and I think it's just the luck of the draw if you get through when it's not busy. I must say that every time I try I seem to get through and testing the live chat 5 minutes ago I was connected in 30 seconds or so. The live chat app only requires a WiFi connection to work so any issues with the sim shouldn't affect it.

live-chat-20-05-17.jpg

DJ83x

Hi @Margo

Please let us know if this is now working for you. 

Margo

I managed to chat with a person!!:-D but the roaming problem is unresolved. There was going to be some 'back end action' so I.could get the network unlock code.  3 - 5 days ETA. No contact yet and it is 5 days. I'll get the code when I land back at Mascot airport I guess and SMS works again. 

DJ83x

Hi @Margo

I'm so sorry to hear that. Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo