cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor BB1
Occasional Contributor

Live Chat

I can not get any response from Live Chat.  It has not been active for two days.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Moderator Shauna

Re: Live Chat

Hey @BB1 - try this link here → https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

This is the link to the page that will never connect to the Live Chat.  Any othe ideas?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

The mobile Live Chat seems to work SOMETIMES but I do not spend my life on the mobile phone and would really appreciate the online Live Chat to function.  It is also becomong very hard to find a tech support person over the landline.  Does anyone really want to help? VERY VERY poor service for one of the worlds largest telecommuications companies!

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmm, seems to be working on our end.

Give this one a shot → http://yesopt.us/chat2us

Live Chat is optimised for Chrome. You should see a little chat bubble pop up on the bottom right hand side of your browser.

Depending on the speed of your connection and hardware, it may take a few seconds to show up.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

The problem was Internet Explorer.  BUT why did it suddenly stop loading the Live Chat page?  Thanks for the solution.

0 Kudos