Searching...

List of phone calls made

emmal78

A simple question, but I can't find the answer. I would like to see a list of the phone numbers we have called from our home phone, as we are being charged for 1300 numbers and we rarely use the home phone any more. I can't seem to find a list of numbers anywhere like I used to be able to. Thanks for any help!

Highlighted

Re: List of phone calls made

Casey_

Thanks for reaching out to us @emmal78. Your calls are listed on your invoice, generally from page 3. You will see a service summary with a breakdown of numbers dialled and what you were charged for the call. We have a guide on how to understand your bill online here. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

emmal78

Hi Casey, thanks for the reply, but my online bill is only 3 pages long and there is no list of actual numbers dialled. I am just viewing my online bill, is there another version I should be looking at?

Thanks,

emma

Casey_

Thanks for clarifying Emma. I should be able to send an itemized bill. Could you please send us a private message with your account details, full name, best email address and DOB for privacy? 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos