Searching...

Link Service - My Account

Tarnz87

Everytime I log into My Account the Link Service screen is prompted no matter which tab I select. Everytime I try link service I get Internal Server Error. Have called twice for them to help troubleshoot but all they do is link my email address to my phone number. I want to switch from paper bills to email bills but cant because the link service screen keeps loading.

Re: Link Service - My Account

Aman_B

So sorry with the the inconvenience  caused @Tarnz87. Please PM me Here your account, login email for ID and I'll get it sorted. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Tarnz87

And still not fixed

AlexRH

Yikes Smiley Sad Just getting back to your PM about this now. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

BradleyG

I'm having the same issue. I've been an Optus customer for ages but hadn't logged in for a while. The web site is horrible. I just wanted to change the card used for my auto bill payments. 

Support is also pretty bad. I spent ages waiting to get onto a support chat only for them to take forever to respond and then only for it to drop out.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos