Searching...

Re: Late payment fee

Dan_C

That may be the case, but it's not going to have any impact on the way you're billed.

I'm sorry you've had service issues, but that's a different conversation.

Have you raised the issue with an agent since posting? I'm sure they'd be willing to discuss some options with you (including a waiver of the $15.00 late fee

If we can identify a high number of service drops out, then we can adjust the bill accordingly. 

Again, these sorts of things are assessed on a case by case basis.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SnakePlissken

You're missing the point, Optus is already in breech of contract and I have anotehr thread with no responses, the fact I am now on my 3rd Fetch box 2 in the last year is not what I would called a service that deserves full payment in the 1st place.

Dan_C

Ah, have you? Sorry, I've been off the forum for a few days. Can you link the thread for us here?

Happy to check that out for you. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SnakePlissken

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Fetch-TV-and-streaming-issues/m-p/510780#M23661

This here and thank you, i wull unsub here as not to derail the topic.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
SnakePlissken

So in other words, you ignore my last post and my thread altogether?

That's OK as when I do get NBN I will be going with another provider and sourcing my TV services else where too, that's NBN, 2 mobile phone services and also Fetch TV.

I am done with Optus, your service is appaling.

petergdownload

@SnakePlissken

The Yes Crowd isn't an official customer service point. You can get advice from other customers and mods can offer to try fix things but that usually involves getting into a PM with the mod. FWIW the backend seems to be undergoing some changes that have made getting notifications harder. That said, from your point of view it is just another CS fail.

The NBN is a great opportunity to review your provider so I would defintely look around to assess offereings. IMO Optus has a great range of content and devices at a good price, but it has to work to be worth it.

On porting your email address, I would start that process now. Its pretty painless if you have a month or two head start. I recently made a list in this thread.

Good Luck

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
29 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos