Searching...
Accepted Solution

Issue to view multiple Optus service with 1 Optus login

[ Edited ]
Jimmy-QU

Hey guys, I have an issue here.

My understanding is that, using my email address and password will login into my Optus account and it will show both of my mobile phone monthly plan and home broadband monthly plan I currently have. However, I can only view my mobile phone plan on Optus app (which is currently off) and can only view my broadband plan on the website using a PC. I have no way to know how much and where to pay for my monthly phone bill except find out the invoice for mobile plan in my email at the moment. When I click the electronic invoice to set up direct debit or to view my account details, again it won't show my mobile plan, instead it shows my broadband plan status.

I did online chat with optus team, they suggest me to ring optus and that's the only way to solve it. 

And it seems that optus has two major website and looks different. But neither of them allow me to take control of my mobile phone services.

Anyone have same issue before? What would be the solution? Thanks!

Solution

Re: Issue to view multiple Optus service with 1 Optus login

Shauna

Hey @Jimmy-QU - sounds like you have your services in a few different systems. We may be able to help out with this one.

Can you please confirm your account numbers, full name & date of birth via private message?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

kiwiabe

I have the same problem with my mobile service.  I tried to call the chat team and they could not help.  I have been seeing both my broadband and phone home service for the last few years.  Now I cannot see my mobile service at all.  I almost always recharge my mobile service online through My Account.  Why does this have to change and when did this change happen?

PS the Yes app on the mobile does not give exact details for the recharge date and I cannot save any record of the recharge.  Can you help?

Highlighted

kiwiabe

Hi 

It has been more than a month since I reported this problem on Yes Crowd.  The last I heard from them (after sending them a copy of my ID for processing an account consolidation) was January 7, 2019, when Dan_C from Yes Crowd sent me a message that he would send me an update once he sent my details to one of the teams and they had gotten the case.  I never heard from him since.  I wish I did not contact Yes Crowd because now I can't even see my broadband account when I login online.  I don't think that issue will ever get resolved.  Optus has some serious issues with website customer interface .  

Jimmy-QU

Hi,

I don't know i just had same issue and get sorted after multilple contacting, eventually it got solved. Waiting is not going to solve it. Try more if you can and good luck.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos