Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Iphone delivered to wrong address

I have upgraded my plan to the Iphone 8 plus and tracked the delivery and it was delivered the the wrong address.

Delivery attempt unsuccessful. Reason: Check Address - Not known at receiver address.

Despite putting in my new address when filling out the details for the upgrade, it has managed to use my old address from 2 years ago.  Can someone from Optus look into this for me? I have called Optus to update the address but I have not got a confirmation yet.

Order #XXXXXXX

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Iphone delivered to wrong address

Hey @Sandiek, sorry about the runaround there with the delivery! Can you send through the order details including your account details via private message?  You can also reach out to the Live Chat team to speak with someone in real time. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos