cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor YesGaryYes
New Contributor

International Roaming Charges

Hi Dan, Could really use your help again! 🙂 I managed to get Gilbert to help me a little out with some roaming charges on my account currently, he waived 50% but I was just wanting him to remove the last 24hrs as my roaming went bonkers overnight and my bill blew out by about $200 overnight 😮 Do you think you could work your magic and help me to roll-back last nights roaming data? I logged in and deactivated international roaming on my account this morning so I avoid further charges but if you could find a way to remove the usage from last night that would be very helpful... Thanking you in advance 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: International Roaming Charges

Hi

Since December last year Dan is no longer a moderator on this forum and wouldn't pick up your post.

It would seem to that Optus have been generous on reducing your roaming charges by  50% and I think it would be unlikely they would reduce your charges further.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy