cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor rsrs
New Contributor

International Minutes usage

I have not been able to view my international minutes usage recently. The app shows nothing while my account info only shows the number of times it was used (not the total minutes used). Please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: International Minutes usage

Hi there @rsrs

Have you made any changes to your service recently?
Do you have the latest version of the My Optus app installed? You should be able to view your Talk, Text & International Minutes by clicking the "?" icon next to them on the Usage page.
If you're on Prepaid, try tapping on the Usage Meter, then Next.
Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor rsrs
New Contributor

I made changes to my services two months ago, and have since then been unable to access my international minutes usage info. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also have updated the app several times. Still no luck. Please advise. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying, it sounds like something happened when you made the service change.

Can you please send us a private message?

Please include your full name, D.O.B and mobile number.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos