cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I can't log in to Optus My Account

Can’t log in to your Optus My Account? Whether you’ve forgotten your password, or are having trouble loading the website, here’s some steps you can try:

How do I reset my Optus My Account Username or Password?

Your username should be the email address you used to register for My Account.

If this doesn’t work, try the following:

1. Open My Account

2. Click either ‘Forgotten your email?’ or ‘Forgot your password?’

a. To reset your username, you’ll need your mobile number, registered email address or account number handy
b. To reset your password, you’ll need your My Account registered email address and date of birth

3. Follow the prompts

For more help, see our My Account: Username & Password support page.

I no longer have access to the email address I used to register for My Account

We can update your email address to a new one. Get in touch here.

Your current Optus My Account password won’t carry across, so we’ll send you a link with a new or temporary password. You can update your password using the instructions above.

The email address I used to register for My Account is ‘incorrect’ or ‘invalid’

If you’re receiving an error message that your email address is incorrect or invalid, contact us and we’ll help resolve the issue.

Optus My Account won’t load or I’m receiving an error message

If you can’t log in to My Account, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Instructions on how to clear your browsers cache and cookies may differ from browser to browser and device to device.

Check our device guides for device specific instructions.

If you're still having issues with My Account after completing the above steps, contact us.

Need more help? Leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Top Contributors