Searching...
Highlighted

I can't access my account

ellenlw

Last month I recharged online, and afterwards I created an account through the Optus app on my tablet and added my phone number, and all seemed well, I set up auto-recharge on the website, then I attempted to check my account later on, on the website, and got this message: 'Sorry, The service you have selected is currently invalid and no usage is available.' I can't check it through the app either, not even if i just try logging in with my phone number on my phone browser. I've been kind of avoiding the issue ever since, silently stressing over what I'm gonna do when I inevitably have to recharge again. I cancelled auto-recharge when I couldn't access my account, which I kinda regret doing now. Help?

Re: I can't access my account

Jeneral__Pain

I'm assuming this is Prepaid mobile broadband? A few people have mentioned here they are having similar issues. Your auto recharge would have continued to work along with texting "balance" to 9999

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: I can't access my account

ellenlw

Managed to set up auto-recharge again by going to http://optus.com.au/recharge. Pretty sure I still can't use my account property on the app/website, but I'm okay with that as long as I can still recharge, so I'm not stressed about it anymore. Seems like an obvious fix, I know - I get all panicky when things don't work right haha. Thanks for the help Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
34 Kudos
27 Kudos
27 Kudos
16 Kudos
8 Kudos