Searching...

Re: Huawei mate 10 pro order

AkyraStrike

Very happy to see someone get progress AR1984.

Still no movement on my order which was placed around 11am Thu 14 Dec.

AR1984

I’ve been told false things before so if it happens I’ll be happy, I’ve also seen that people are getting charged for the phone per month. But it says $0 per month for the phone and a total cost of $59 for my order

[ Edited ]
Musemellow

Ordered on Monday 18th Dec morning, still no movement

I contacted Optus via web chat today, and was given indications that I will receive my phone next week

Dan_C

Hey @Resolveitnow, just in regards to to expectation that we've set for the delivery of the Huawei Mate10 Pro. I've had a quick look at our website and when I attempt to place a mock order, I receive the following prompt:

I can't confirm whether that was a recent update or something that's been there for the life of the promotion. Do you have the order reference number on hand for this one? We'll generally include the expected handset delivery date as an order note. I'm happy to check this out for you. You'd need to send us a private message with your full name, DOB and mobile number. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Currently there are delays due to high demand and we’re working our hardest to get through each order as quickly as possible. We hadn't anticipated the high number of orders we'd receive for a number of current Christmas promotions. For those of you who are still waiting, we’ll send you an email confirming your delivery date once your order has been processed and it will be dispatched as early as it can be. We did send out a mass SMS last night to customers impacted by the order delivery delay. 

@AR1984, if that's the case then I should be able to offer you a consignment number so you can track the delivery from your end. I'll need you to send us a private message with your full name, DOB and account number. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

AkyraStrike

Hi Dan, that's definitely something recent, it certainly wasn't there when I placed my order last Thursday. So is 2 weeks definitely the ETA as I was told by the end of this week by your online chat support when I queried where my order was on Monday.

Dan_C

Hmm @AkyraStrike,

It’s highly likely that it was updated due to increased demand. If you'd like us to confirm if the handset has been dispatched from our warehouse, I can definitely do that for you. I've had a scroll through our most recent stock report and we're being advised that the handset is available for order however stock volume is 0. This doesn't take stock allocated to any in-flight orders.

AR1984

All good I got on web chat after work and the guy said I’ll get the phone tomorrow or Friday, thanks mate 

Dan_C

Ah, cool! No stress @AR1984. If anything else comes up, we'd be glad to help out! 

AkyraStrike

Hi Dan, I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
27 Kudos
22 Kudos
22 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos