Searching...

Re: Huawei mate 10 pro order

Dan_C

@Musemellow, send us a private message and I'll have the credit applied for you from our end.

As far as the account charge is concerned, no one likes additional account fees but this is made clear in critical information summary you'd have received upon signing up.

Send us a private message and I'll have the credit applied for you from our end.

As far as the account charge is concerned, no one likes additional account fees but this is made clear in critical information summary you'd have received upon signing up.

$59 My Plan Plus

Paper Invoice fee

You’ll be charged $2.20 each month if you choose to receive a paper bill. To see your bills online, or request email billing go to optus.com.au/myaccount

I need your full name, DOB and account number. Follow the URL below:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Huawei mate 10 pro software update

Ravsharma

I have been told that Mate 10 pro has already received Android 9 software update. why it is not coming to Optus.

Highlighted

AR1984

Also now that I have the latest update I've been having problems with calls, people can't hear me on the other end. But when I turn the phone off and back on its OK, is it the phone or a software problem? 

Thorukikou

I am having the same problem, have you found a solution? I tried to disable the automatic battery management but it did not help...

AR1984

Haven't had it happen again since getting the android 9 update but if it keeps happening I'll be returning the phone 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos